We are a global business, rolling out in the UK
- helping shoppers save money through discounts
- connecting shoppers/customers with local and independent businesses creating additional turnover and income
- unique because it is global and we are working will all types of industry
- we are looking for businesses who would like to create customer loyalty and/or a second income stream through shopping
What Type Of Networking Events Are You Interested In?
Free, Lunch, Speed Networking
Which Local Towns Are You Interested In Attending Events Within?
Beaconsfield, Bourne End, Burnham, Chalfont St. Giles, Chalfont St. Peter, Chalvey, Denham, Farnham Royal, Fulmer, Gerrards Cross, High Wycombe
- any business who would like more business and is considering a customer loyalty programme
- any networker/sales who want to create additional income and have good networks
- people who are involved in MLM opportunities
Hello I'm Deirdre from Thames Valley based charity, Rosie's Rainbow Fund. We work to provide Music Therapy to very sick and disabled children throughout the whole of the Thames Valley area. We also offer relaxation therapies for the parents of severely ill children where their parents are spending long amounts of time in hospital with their children. We also offer Bereavement Therapy. We still have some tickets left for our forthcoming Valentine Charity Ball at The Crowne Plaza Marlow on the 14th Feb. Welcome drink, three course dinner, charity casino, live auction by TV personality Jonty Heanrden of "Cash in the Attic" and dancing to a 20 piece live band.
Thanks Sabine for making contact. I'm new to this networking group so just finding my way around. It sounds as if we can be of mutual benefit to each other.
Tickets for the ball are £60.00 per head and include welcome drink, 3 course dinner with coffee, Fun Casino, Live band, Silent Auction and main Auction with celebrity auctioneer Jonty Hearnden from TV's "Cash in the Attic"
The tables are of 8 and 12 but we have tables made up of individual guests if you don't have enough people to make up a complete table. It will be a good networking opportunity as most of the guests are from the immediate area. You can pay by cheque or credit card. If you would like to book some tickets please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me and I will give you a direct number to call this afternoon.
I would certainly like to know more about your business, sounds interesting.
Entrepreneurs Connect is a networking group with you and your business in mind. Each networking event follows an informal agenda which allows for collaboration, networking and support. Gerrards Cross Connect is part of the Entrepreneurs Connect network. No annual fee, no lock outs and no tie ins. Just great networking for you and your business.See More